Friday, April 27, 2012

SEEING AFTER BELIEVING


Seeing After Believing


Self-development books are full of great thoughts on living and managing one’s life.

One of those great thoughts is this:

You must believe it before you can see it. 
This is from Three Feet from Gold based on the writings of Napoleon Hill. 

Earl Nightingale said
“We become what we think about.” 


A plaque on my wall says
“Only those who can see the invisible
can accomplish the impossible.”

What are you believing?
What are your hopes and dreams?
If you could be or do anything in this world, what would it be?


If I didn’t have hopes and dreams of becoming a respected writer, I would have quite after the first month.  So I write.  I believe, and I write.

What do you believe?

Believe yourself into the picture.
Ultimately you just may see You in the picture.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time