Monday, May 28, 2012

Trust Yourself




The seeds for Trust Yourself lie in the concept of “know thyself”.  How can one “trust” oneself if you don’t “know” yourself?”

I have been journaling since 1980.  Occasionally I go back and re-read my journals.  What an amazing trip this is.  I see so many instances when I wish for a “do-over”.  There are times when I did not show a great deal of trust in myself.  I allowed others to dictate my actions, my thoughts, and my direction.  Apparently I had no will of my own. 

What a travesty.


And now now I have a well-defined sense of values and boundaries in place that are proving trustworthy. 

Values and boundaries - two key starting points for this journey of trust in oneself. 

So, what do you value?
Where are your boundaries

No answers just something to ponder.


Coming next time – Think for yourself.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time