Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Are You Well-Traveled


(Somewhere around 59 seconds to read)


Are you well traveled? 

Take a mental break and read this, thanks to my Facebook friend Patti Burch. 


I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to some people I know.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have never been in Doubt. That's a sad place, and I try not to visit there.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older! :  


P Michael Biggs
Offering a Light Moment
One Moment at a Time