Friday, August 23, 2013

Explore

Let’s explore some uncharted territory - SELF”.

Consider these questions as guides on your journey.

-What am I good at?
-If I could do anything in the world, what?
-Where is my ideal place to live?

-What is my personality type?
-To whom am I attracted and why?
-What kind of person rubs me wrong and why?

-What kind of discipline did my parents use?
-How has that discipline positively or negatively affected me?
-What kind of leisure reading do I enjoy?

-Am I a leader or follower?
-Am I creative?
-Am I a hands-on learner?
-Am I an auditory learner?
 
Love this quote:

“When you’re lying on your deathbed, one of the really cool things to say is, “I really explored myself.” 
~Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments

One Moment at a Time