Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Define Yourself

And just who are you?
What is your intent?
What do you do?

Your identity begins when you define yourself.  It begins when you declare your intent. 

“I’m a writer” you say.
  “I speak.”
    “I sing.”
      “I build things.”
        “I think.”
          “I cook.”
            “I sew.”

People who define themselves know.  They know where they want to go.
They know their best step forward, and are learning how to plant their foot one step at a time.

Maybe you don’t yet know exactly what it is you want to do or should do, but are you curious enough to find out?

Maybe someone else has already claimed your dream.  Well, that’s okay, because it has never been done by you, and you can make the best of your dream better than anyone you know.

So go define the best you that has ever been.

The end!



P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time