Tuesday, March 08, 2016

What Has Happened to You

I seem to have lost the silver spoon with which I was born.  It was supposed to be my golden ticket to easy street. 

I don’t know very many amazing people who didn’t first have to dig out their amazement with their bare hands and grit and determination.

Amazing people work at being amazing, and that definition alone carries many faces.

If you are waiting on the stars to align, people to discover you and money to find you, good luck with that. 

If, on the other hand, you do the hard work, perhaps you may discover the amazing creature you were destined to become.

I haven’t stumbled upon my success formula yet.  I have worked hard at some activities and achieved a measure of success.  And I am better for the discovery.

I am making happen whatever is happening in my life.

Let’s ‘happen’ together.



P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time