Friday, April 26, 2013

Four Opportunities Daily


39 Seconds
  
I’m borrowing from Kevin Hall’s book today – Aspire.  Marvelous read if you haven’t read it.


“Four things I need to recognize daily
1.    People who appear on my path to 
       help me fulfill my purpose
2.    Actions taken on opportunities
3.    Thoughts that help me create a life of
       meaning and significance
4.    Moments of happiness and bliss.” 


“People” are more than chance encounters.  Sometimes they are strategically placed.

“Actions” always demand response.  Missed opportunities remain “missed”.

“Thoughts” are fleeting. Capture them, act on them.

“Happiness” happens in the moment.  Be happy NOW.


PATH

P       People

A       Actions

T       Thoughts  

H      Happiness


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time