Thursday, December 26, 2013

Where Is Your Pride

Name one thing that makes you proud to show to your corner of the world.
Some of us are amazing and impressive individuals and could boast of a dozen areas of success.  But that often muddies the waters, doesn't it?

What is your go-to gift that you bring to the world?  What do you do better, with more success, with more intent than any other skill or offering you have to offer?

Show us your best. 

I am often reminded by Seth Godin that I can never reach every person on this earth with my gifts, but I can reach a few and make a difference for those few.  That is what I’m focusing on more and more – delivering my best to the few who tune in. 

Something to hold onto as we zoom into 2014.

P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time