Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Your Name Is the Beginning

The name starts it all.  For the rest of your life your name is the hinge-pin for all of life’s dealings.  

When someone or some organization states that “You’ve got my name on it” it is supposed to mean something.  That is as trade-able a commodity as any money exchange that was ever invented.

My father drilled this concept into me as a young boy.  And he had a sterling reputation in the name of J.A. Biggs.

What does your name say about you?  When I speak your name, what images and senses am I conjuring?

Your name starts it all.  That is why your name is your most important possession on earth.

When people use our name correctly that becomes a moment of high compliment.  We remember those who remember our names.

Cherish your own name and what it represents.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time