Friday, February 23, 2018

Map Maker or Map Finder


Map Maker or Map Finder?

 This question arrested my thinking today. 

Are you a map maker 
or a map finder?


We creative types are often map-makers.  We
map out the territory and allow others to find their way in a land we’ve already traversed.  It’s fun, mostly, being a map-maker.  It’s scary, it’s bold living, and it’s courageous.

And where would the world be without make maker’s?  Someone had to go before us and show the way. 

I think I’ll keep trying to find my way, make my own way and see what I can discover.  Then I’ll write about it and show you some things I’ve learned.

And … I’ll read of your discoveries if you write them as you make your own map. 

What an adventure.


Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration
One Word at a Time