Monday, January 01, 2024

A Skilled Sailor

 A Skilled Sailor 

What do you know about being a skillful sailor? This I know.


Anybody can sail on a smooth sea, but when the winds blow, I want a skillful sailor.

I love having a peaceful life. Peaceful lives are the dream of all mankind. And I don’t know any successful individuals who have lived a totally peaceful life.

You see, the rough winds that tear at your sails, the rough seas that we must navigate, the hard times we endure are the lessons that teach us the most about navigating life.

In the last few years, I’ve read or listened to the biographies of some famous men and women. The one thing they have in common is this – they didn’t have an easy life and success did not come to them overnight nor on a silver platter.

Adversity is a great teacher. It teaches one to sail in all winds.


Something to think on, in about 60 s

P Michael Biggs 

Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration