Sunday, July 01, 2018

Contributing a Verse


Contributing a Verse

Mr. Whitman jumpstarts our thinking today.  I love this.


I read of a twenty-three-year-old woman who taught a 73-year-old woman how to use the internet. The older woman in turn, taught the younger how to make a great roast, and to knit.


I think that is a part of what this idea is all about.  We all can’t be rocket scientist.  But we each can do something to do our part.

~I write to encourage.
~My wife plays amazing piano.
~My friend Jay is a superb banker.
~My other friend Tyler is an expert real estate guru.

They each contribute out of what they can offer.

What is your verse?

It is not dependent on age, race, color, language of dominance, shoes or no shoes.  It is a matter of the spirit of giving.


Something to think on,
in less than one minute.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration