Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tomorrow's Successes


25 seconds

In the spirit of one who only wants to encourage you, let me take another stab at a simple concept.

Today’s mistakes become tomorrow’s successes.

Some wise soul once said we learn more from mistakes than from successes. 

Mistakes can be a good thing, if we take the time to review them, reflect on them, and make notes for the future.

I’ve said it before – I’ll say it again:

The arrow that hits the bull’s eye
is the result of one-hundred misses.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time

P.S. Christmas themed blogs begin on Monday, Dec. 3.  I'll be posting on Monday and Friday and each one for each of my blog sites will be different.  Thanks for tuning in - read as many as you wish - share them - be  blessed this Christmas season.