Saturday, April 14, 2012

HOW IS MY SERVE?


In ping-pong I learned early on that to win games I had to develop a great serve.  During the summer months of my youth, I would hang out at Little Park in Lewisburg, Tennessee.  There was an open-air ping-pong table and we would line up to play the current winning champ. 

I became known for my serve.  It was fast, and I could make the ball curve and dance all over the table. 

So, how is your serve?

The first question we need to ask is “Does my product or service do anything for the user?  Are they served by my offering?”

If you focus on adding value to others, your worth will increase – in relationships and in the marketplace.


My inner voice constantly asks, “How can I add value to someone today?” 

Adding value!

That is the best serve one can offer.

Serve well today!