Monday, July 16, 2012

Faith


Faith
49 Sec.

Some faith synonyms are these: 
Confidence
     Trust
          Reliance
               Belief

If I didn’t have faith, what would life be like? 

~I have faith in God.  I need to believe in some power, some being who is bigger than me, and who holds this universe together.  I need a God bigger than any idea I’ve ever held.  So, I have faith that there is a God and He is holding onto the strings of this universe.


~I have faith in my wife’s love.  As surely as the sun arose this morning, I believe with certainty that Carolyn loves me.  She demonstrates it in a thousand ways, and with ten thousand words.  I am loved with a furious love and I am forever better for it. 

So, faith in God and faith in love – do we need much else?


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time