Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Power of Action



The Power of Action
39 sec.


Thoughts and ideas are good things, but action is better.

I can think about writing a blog for thirty minutes, but nothing happens until I put my fingers to the keys and write.  It is then that the ideas really begin to take shape and come to life on my screen.

What do you want to do? 
Write? 
     Sing? 
          Build? 
               Speak? 
                    Study? 

Just do it – NOW

Begin!

Julia Cameron says this in her book The Right to Write:  “Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it – for action has magic, grace and power in it.”

Nothing happens until we begin it.

Go.
               Begin your dream.

The world is waiting.

P.S.  Someone you know needs a nudge today.  Send this to them.  Tell them I said 'Hi'!


P Michael Biggs
Offering Inspiration
One Word at a Time