Saturday, May 26, 2018

Bridges


Bridges



“And what is a bridge,” asked the teacher?

“It is a connector from one place to another.  It is a roadway,“ answered the small boy.

“So, bridges may be important” the teacher asked.  “What all do bridges do for us?

“My goodness,” said the young lad. “They connect us to lots of things.  The other side of a creek, for sure.  I couldn’t go see my granny if we didn’t have a bridge over the creek.

The young lad continued.  “My phone is a bridge too.  I get to talk to my friend Joey, and my Uncle Ed.”

“Anything else” asked the man?

“My computer is a bridge.  So is the electricity in my house. And a letter from Aunt Paula.  Heck … now that I think about it, there are a lot of bridges in my life.”



Something to think on,
in less than one minute.


Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration