Wednesday, May 09, 2018

It Takes Two ... or More


It Takes Two … Or More

Remember the story of the organist giving a concert?  At the intermission, he went back stage and sat down next to the man who pumped air for the pipes.

“Some concert we’re giving” quipped the man.”

“We?” asked the organist.  Last time I checked, I was the one giving this concert.”

The organist returned to the stage and struck the keys for his next piece. 

Not a sound.

He excused himself, went backstage to find the man just sitting there.

“It seems I was wrong, my friend.”  WE are most certainly giving this concert.


I write.  I couldn’t write without those English teachers earlier in life, and especially without the tutoring of Mr. Seay, who taught me to type.

     Who has helped you? 
        Who is on your team?
           Who taught you?


Something to think on,
in less than one minute.


Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration