Monday, October 22, 2018

Be Kind to Your Body


Be Kind to Your Body

Lest you think I’ve lost a few marbles, hang on.  This is an important idea. 

Have you ever given your body some negative self-talk?  You know the drill.
~I have an ugly nose.
~My appetite is out of control.
~I’ll always be fat.
~Me?  I’m so uncoordinated I couldn’t catch a cold.


Ok, you get the idea. 

You’re going to have your body for a very long time, so it’s best to make friends with it and actually like and appreciate your body.

Appreciate your body?

Actually, yes.  Look at how resilient your body is.
Consider how it rebounds from colds, broken or strained bones.
Consider how scars ultimately heal.

Your body is working on your behalf.  Perhaps it is time to appreciate what is going on.




Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration