Friday, May 25, 2012

What Is Love?



What Is Love

Love is a like a warm blanket on a cold night.
Love is my security when I am afraid.
Love calms my fears when I face uncertainty.

Love restores my confidence when I am in doubt.
Love brings peace in the middle of messy.
Love is an oasis in the middle of the dry times.

Love proves rich when funds are low.
Love shines in her eyes in the beauty of a sunset.
Love is found in an empty ice cream sundae cup we just shared.

Love is in the ring tone that is uniquely hers.
Love is everything I need, everything I’ve hoped for,
everything I dreamed of, everything I’ve longed for.



To love and experience love is the pinnacle in human experiences.

I am a blessed man.

I am loved by Carolyn.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time