Monday, June 11, 2012

How to Live


How to Live
47 seconds

The cover of this week’s Time Magazine caught my eye today.  It boldly proclaimed the headline “How to Die”.  Got my attention.  Yours too, probably.

Rather, let’s focus for 47 seconds on how to live.

1.       Eat to live rather than live to eat.
2.      Develop a healthy relationship with your medical professionals.  Pick well, visit them as needed, and develop a partnership.  They care and want to keep you around – if you show you too want to hang around.  Otherwise, they’ll just throw some pills your way and let you deal with your lot in life.
3.      Add some form of exercise to your routine every week. Books abound on how often, what types, etc.  Just do it!
4.      Laugh often.
5.      Love much.

I know much of this from personal experience.  I’m discovering now how important these factors can be.

Join me. 

It’s a great way to live.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time