Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tell Yourself the Truth


Tell Yourself the Truth
38 secs.

We’ve been told a lot of stuff in our lifetime.  We’ve heard sermons, lectures, TV shows and wise ones tell us what we can or can’t do.

It’s time to tell yourself the truth

“You are better than you think.”
“You are smarter than you think.”
“You are more capable than you think.”
“You can do more than you ever believed you could.”

You are in charge.  You determine what gets through your belief system filters.  You determine when you hear the truth.” 


Repeat after me:
-I am significant.
   -I can think for myself.
      -I can do good work.
         -I can learn.
               -I am capable.

Like yourself.
Approve of YOU!


Now, pass this along to someone.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time