Monday, August 13, 2012

Processing



Processing
37 Sec.

I’m a huge fan of processing.  After a major event, say a family gathering such as I attended this weekend, I like to review all that just happened. 

There were forty-one of us at my family reunion.  We have a history that stretches back a few years.  We have experiences for decades that need to be handled carefully and put away gently, and preserved for another day.

I love to savor these moments.  I relive the laughter.  I replay how each looks now, and the sound of their voice.  And I remember the good days gone by and the memories we created.

I love processing.  It’s almost like still being there in their presence – almost.

Relationships are the most important possessions we own.  Guard them and their memory jealously.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time