Friday, August 24, 2012

Size Matters


Size Matters
40 sec.

Are you big in the areas that matter? 

You know – the size of your hope, for instance?

Just how big is your hope?  Has it grown into a dream?

Zig Ziglar once said …

"Men are limited
not by the color of their skin
but by the size of their hope."

I am not content just to be a blog writer.  No way.  I have bigger writing dreams.  They started with these blogs and now encompass finishing my first book and getting it published.  Then I’ll add a more active speaking schedule, other books, and all the while I’ll continue with these blogs. 

I have a stated goal of having 2 million readers around the world. 

This is my hope.

My hope has become my dream.

What is your dream?


P Michael Biggs
Offering Up-Moments
One Moment at a Time