Tuesday, February 05, 2019

The Other Side of the "Bad Side" of Life


The Other Side of the 
“Bad Side” of Life
  
I’ve had experiences that I just wished would never happen. 
Open heart surgery for one.  That was no picnic. 
Bankruptcy – ugh

There have been other experiences too.  You know those also.

They represent what I call the “Bad Side” of life.  It’s stuff we never studied for.  Those experiences weren’t on the test for the rest of my life at age 17.  And yet, they happened.

And here I sit.  Having gone through all that stuff, and I’m alive.  You too, if you’ve endured life. 

We are alive!

Perhaps today is a good day to celebrate the life we live.  The good, the bad, the ugly, the unnecessary, the unexpected.

I suppose it just goes to show us that we are amazing and resilient individuals. 

That’s about the best news I could plant in your mind today.  Come what may, I think we may just find a solution, or a new route, or an answer from unexpected sources, or an inner reservoir of capabilities we never knew we had.

I celebrate you, today, you amazing overcomer.


Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration