Thursday, March 15, 2018

Blessed with Foolishness


Blessed with Foolishness

(I’m attempting something new.  For a week or so, I am going to post a new (short-less than one minute) blog on this sight.  I choose this discipline and hopefully you’ll tune in to see what I produce.  And if you miss a post, you’ll be able to see any past writings in the blog achieve.  Enjoy the trip with me.)


When foolishness becomes a blessing is when this happens:

"When God blesses us with the foolishness 
to think that we can make a difference in 
the world, so that we will do the things 
which others tell us cannot be done."  
~A Franciscan Blessing

Things that come to mind …
Telephone
Electric light bulb
Landing on the moon

I have a quote to the right of my desk and I see it every day.





What 'foolishness' can you see?

Just something to think about in one minute or less.


Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration