Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Opening the Door


Opening the Door

(I’m attempting something new.  For a week or so, I am going to post a new (short-less than one minute) blog on this sight every day.  I choose this discipline and hopefully you’ll tune in to see what I produce.  And if you miss a post, you’ll be able to see any past writings in the blog achieve.  Enjoy the trip with me.)

We open doors every day of our lives.  And where do they lead?


I opened the door to Seth Godin’s podcast recently.  For me, he stimulates my mind to think in new and good directions.  I think thoughts I’ve never thought before.  That is a good door.

Doors are passageways to somewhere.  And we get to choose to open or not, and then to enter or not.

'No' is a door closer just as 'yes' is a door opener.

Just something to think about in one minute or less.


Offering Hope Encouragement Inspiration