Monday, March 12, 2018

What Will I Accomplish Today


What Will I Accomplish Today?

It is a simple thought, really, but a great thing to ponder. 

What will I accomplish today?


I could make a hundred decisions today, and still not accomplish anything significant.  Those would be decisions of food to eat, clothes to wear, go to the park or not, and on and on.

But what of significance will I accomplish?

I’ll be the first to admit, not every day is an accomplishing kind of day.  However, I do attempt to do SOMETHING of value. 

Mostly, for me, that means writing.  I do count it a good day, an accomplishing day, when I read a particularly good passage in some book that really resonates with me. 

So today, where can I go, what can I see, what can I read that fills my accomplishment bucket?

I’m on the search.


Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration