Monday, June 18, 2018

Is It Wasted Time


Is it Wasted Time?

I spent an hour on Sunset back in March just watching a few Seagulls soar, glide and cruise the Puget Sound shore.  Was that wasted time?

I went into a bookstore last Friday night.  Didn’t buy a thing, just browsed, perused, looked and wondered.  Did I waste my time?

Sometimes, I’ll sit here in my office and look out at a lovely grassy knoll and Willow Creek where the ducks land and splash and play.  Is that time wasted?

Perhaps, for me, that is what Stephen Covey calls “sharpening the saw.”

I’m retooling, cogitating, reflecting, or often just taking a break and enjoying the silence and the scenery.

Go ahead.  I dare you.  Waste some time in a lovely pursuit like this.


Something to think on,
in less than one minute.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration