Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Life Is a Little More Precious


Life Is a Little More Precious


~Life is a little more precious because six months ago my doctor said I had only a 70% chance of surviving heart bypass surgery.  I am grateful.

~Life is a little more precious because I KNOW I am loved by CB.  She tells me often.

~Life is a little more precious because my grandkids want to be around us.  For such a time as this I am very grateful.

~Life is a little more precious because I have learned to be happy in the quiet moments of my day.  At present it is barely 5:30 AM and this quiet morning is like healing and a warm salve.

~Life is a little more precious because I have esteeming friends.  Just last night, we both received numerous hugs and good wishes from a gathering of friends.  Friends … that is my estate.


Something to think on,
in less than one minute.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration