Sunday, August 05, 2018

Great Art


Great Art


In college, I hated art appreciation.  I didn’t do well, and found it boring.  Thankfully, as I have aged, I’ve come to appreciate and marvel at artistic beauty. 

I’ve read The Agony and the Ecstasy, the Michelangelo bio by Irving Stone, three times.  I am now longing to go to Italy and see some of his magnificent works.

Did you know you are a work of art?  Your uniqueness, your
individuality, your particular slant on life is a one-of-a-kind view that no one else has.  And we need that. 

I celebrate YOU today.  I celebrate the incredible work of art that you, personally, represent. 

Your thoughts are unique.
Your voice pattern is.
Your DNA, of course, is all you.

You are a beautiful and creative piece of art, and I celebrate you today.

Embrace your beauty and contributions to our world.


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration