Monday, August 20, 2018

I'm Just a Man


I’m Just a Man

I’m not much.  I’m just a man approaching the last quarter of his life.  I’m not a fashion model, I’m not well known, I’m not the most talented, nor the most well-read. 

Of all the things I can do, there are thousands  of other skills I don’t come close to possessing.  My beginning days weren’t star-studded.  Brass bands didn’t play.  I don’t even know of my name made the local newspaper.

My coming into this world was little recognized.

It’s just me.

And I’m doing what I can with what I have.  I’m growing as much as I can, reading as much as I can.  I have a few talents.  I’m using what I have to the best of my abilities.

When my life is assessed and described, perhaps this is what I hope will be said:

“He sang some songs.  He wrote some good stuff.  And he loved others well.”


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration