Sunday, August 26, 2018

I Survived


I Survived



Eight months ago, I survived open heart surgery. 
That is one of the badges I wear, and I am thankful and proud of that fact.

What have you survived?  If you’re reading this, then surely you have survived something in life. 

Tell us about it.  Celebrate your survival, and be aware that you, too, are a survivor. 

Some of the stuff we’ve had to endure is pure hell.  And when we come out on the other side, celebrate that.

Just a smidgeon of some stuff I’ve survived.
     Divorce
     Bankruptcy
     Job changes
     Drug addiction of one I cared for
     Heart surgery

I’m editing this on Saturday, August 25, 2018.  Just yesterday, Friday, I spent 5 hours in an ER in Lebanon, Tennessee.  My heart acted up again.  Good news is I survived that too.  We’re back home in Seattle and I’m getting back to normal.

There is more stuff I’ve survived, and that is enough for now. 

Focus on your survival.  Be proud of what you’ve come through. 


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration