Friday, August 24, 2018

A Good Word about Friendships


A Good Word about Friendships

If friendships were riches, then I would be rich indeed.  At least that’s what the Christmas movie, It’s a Wonderful Life tells us.


This quote sums up my thoughts. 

George Bailey thought his life was a wreck.  He felt he had wasted his life. 
And look at the lesson he learned.

Consider your friends. 

My friends, Joe, Amy and Olive came and visited me after my heart bypass.  Rich, Dave, Rhonda, Larry and Jean came during my hospital stay before that, in October.  Do you know how much effort it takes to leave home, find a parking space in a busy hospital parking lot, and come in and find your way to a particular room? 

That is no small feat.  Yet my FRIENDS did that, and they encouraged my heart.

I love my friends.  I’m thankful for them.


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration