Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Change May Contain Our Salvation


Change My Contain Our Salvation


One would think with all the changes I’ve endured in my lifetime, I would grow accustomed to change.

Not entirely. 
 
However, I do think I’ve been saved by some changes in my life.  Some of my life experiences, some people I’ve met and two or three places I’ve lived have been a part of my salvation. 

I’ve been redirected by two men named Jim.  I’ve found some really satisfying career direction in a couple of the jobs I’ve held, and one of them paid off in a significant way with an ESOP plan after it was sold.  Who could have predicted that one early on in that career?

Change happens.  That is for sure.

How do we roll with that?


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration