Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Life Is Good


Life Is Good

Let’s take a short journey.  First, take a deep breath.  Take another.  Now, place your hand over your heart.  Feel its beat.  Feel the blood as it flows through your body.  Give God thanks for the miracle of your body.

You and I are bloody miracles.

Today marks the one-year anniversary of my heart by-pass surgery.  One year ago, they opened me up and laid my heart aside and connected it to a machine while my medical team did their repair work on me.  And they put me on a breathing apparatus to keep things stable.

And when they re-connected it all, my heart beat again and my lungs filled with air.  I made it!

I am very thankful to be here at this moment in time. 

Talk about a Christmas gift … I was given a life sentence of more possibilities, more adventures, more time to love and hold CB’s hand.

Life is very, very good indeed.


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration