Thursday, December 06, 2018

One Who Takes Time


One Who Takes Time

I’ve been privileged to meet a few celebrities in my lifetime.  I won’t name names, lest you think I’m trying to impress you. 

Most of the time, these celebrated individuals have brushed me off, or only half listened as I sang their praises.  They get pulled in so many directions, and their ‘public’ demands so much from them, and I get that. 

However, I’m thinking of one celebrity who always listens, always focuses on you and what you need moment by moment.  He’s the one who’s birth we celebrate in twelve days.  That baby in a manger, grown-up to be our Savior and friend, always listens.  He always has time.  And he cares about what you care about, and is into each of your conversations.

Just remember that as you go about your holiday festivities. 

Joy to the world, the Lord is come. 

He came last year, centuries ago, last week, and HE is still present both in our world and in every moment of our lives.

Merry Christmas.


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration