Sunday, December 09, 2018

The Decisions We Make at Christmas


The Decisions We Make at Christmas

Oh my, the myriad decisions we must make at
Christmas. 

How much to spend on gifts?
Decorations or not?
Outside and inside lights?
Send Christmas cards or not?
Who eats at our table this year, or not?
Can we really afford THAT?
I want to see Scrooge … You want Grinch

One year, at Christmas, we had twenty-eight at our home in Tennessee.  Decisions were made, room was made for everyone and we had a grand time.

One decision I always consciously make ...
I WILL MAKE ROOM IN MY HEART FOR HIM!

I move schedules around.  I set aside time.  I make time in my life and heart and mind to contemplate the Christ of the manger and His goodness to me.

Merry Christmas


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration