Sunday, December 02, 2018

Where Does Your Christmas Come From?


Where Does Your 
Christmas Come From?


Dr. Seuss teaches us again, perhaps.  I’ve had Christmases that were large and overflowing with gifts, and I’ve had meager amounts of gifts and a small tree.

One year, CB and I had to bite the bullet and buy no Christmas for ourselves.  Through the tears that year, we still had Christmas, and love.  We sat on our sofa, listened to Christmas music, with a nice fire and two hot cups of coffee and I read Christmas stories. 

Where does your Christmas come from this year?  I hope it starts in your heart and then leaks out and overflows onto those you love and those nearby.

Stores are good places to get Christmas.

Even so, your heart is a best place.


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration