Thursday, November 08, 2018

A House Divided


A House Divided

Carolyn and I have 12 years of love, laughter,
sights and sounds, grandkids, great meals and making music together.  We are in love.  We are devoted to each other.

There are times she doesn’t want the TV on.  Sometimes, I do.  I could vote to go to the other TV and not make waves.  Mostly, I choose to read a book.  I consider her needs and right to choose in the space we share.

Sometimes she wants soup for dinner and I want steak.  We don’t divorce over it.  We bend.  We allow our differences to stand.  And we make choices – together.

If you are a smart person, in light of the picture above, I don’t really need to say anything else.


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration