Friday, November 16, 2018

Where Are You Going?


Where Are You Going

I’ve been up since 6AM.  It’s beautifully quiet here.  Two-dozen vehicles have passed my window already.  They are headed ‘somewhere’. 

Aren’t we all? 

Whether we’re still working, raising kids, retired, semi-retired, or thinking of vacation, we’re going somewhere.

I know where I’m going.  I’m still searching for the blog heard round the world.  I also have a new writing project that I’m beginning work on.  Those plus my other ideas keep me going, going, going.

Mostly, I think, I’m headed toward hope and happiness.  I am loving life at this moment.  Our life suits me.  So, I’m going where this life is taking me. 

Often, we travel without an agenda.  Those are our “wandering” days.  I love to wander.  Imagine the possibilities that await discovery.

Where are you going?


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration