Monday, November 26, 2018

The Anticipation - The Hope


The Anticipation – The Hope


We put up our two trees yesterday.  Is Christmas here yet?

I started listening to Christmas music in early November.  Is Christmas here yet?

Last Christmas, I was facing heart surgery and hoped I would awaken after surgery.  I did and am thankful for that.

Hope continues.  Anticipation continues.

Hope for continual health improvement.
Anticipation for many more hand-holding times with CB, and meals with the family, both near and far. 

Oh, there are the spiritual aspects of Christmas for which I hope also. 

And I hope you are finding your own moments that will make your season merry, bright, and hope-filled and that all your anticipations will flow down.

‘Tis the season to be jolly, y’all.


Something to think on,
in less than 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration