Friday, January 18, 2019

Are You Afraid of Your Own Thoughts?


Are You Afraid of 
Your Own Thoughts?

According to Huff Post, each person on this planet has between 50,000-70,000 thoughts per day.  That’s 35-48 thoughts per minute per person.

And how do you feel about your own thoughts?  Do they scare you?

Perhaps they do.  Perhaps not.

This I know … thoughts can’t be totally corralled, but they can be tamed somewhat. 

It seems many people are just flat-out afraid of their thoughts, so therefore, they will have some kind of constant chatter flowing in their space at all times. 

As for me … I’ll take a quiet few minutes any time I can get it.  Like now.  It’s 6ish.  I’m in one of my writing spaces here at home.  Very little traffic is flowing at the moment.  And this is a simple slice of heaven to me.

What a gift!


Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration