Wednesday, January 16, 2019

What Bothers You?


What Bothers You?

I just asked that question of Jennifer, the nice young lady who is serving my breakfast.  At first, she was puzzled by my question and said, “That’s a hard one.”

And then came her answers.
  ~The environment
  ~The political climate
  ~Medical diseases and the way we try and cure them

I suspect I could get similar answers from another dozen people.  In my new friend’s case, these are real world problems. 

What strikes me most about Jennifer’s answer is that she is aware.  She has a good level of astuteness.  She watches this world and she sees some of what is going on. 

That is the beginning point, isn’t it?  If we don’t look and see, we then become automatons.  We are led around as if we had a ring in our noses and no will of our own. 

Now, what to do about what bothers Jennifer and you?

That is bigger than I have space for, and time for research at the moment. 

The main point remains … we identify what bothers us.  We have some idea of HOW we would like a few changes in this world. 

Sometimes that is enough.  Sometimes identity starts change.

Sometimes.


Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration