Monday, January 07, 2019

I Believe in Discrimination


I Believe in Discrimination

I believe in discrimination.  I have been forced into this decision by some bad choices in my life.

I discriminate when it comes to eating.  I can’t eat every single dish and as much as I want of all the foods presented to me.

I discriminate in my reading material.  I don’t buy, hook, line and sinker, every word and every idea that crosses my plate.  I have to have a governor in place and try and screen out the unreasonable, and the right out false.

I discriminate in my vote.  I don’t always vote for the most popular, or the candidate who spends the most money.  I listen to his/her words, I use my senses, I become judge and jury over whom I give my vote to.  I discriminate wisely, I hope.

You now have a license to discriminate, too.  It is called CHOICE!

Use it wisely.


Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration