Monday, January 14, 2019

We Adapt


We Adapt

Seattle is having to adapt.  A major traffic artery is being demolished to make room for a new tunnel.  From my morning news feed, we are ADAPTING.

And isn’t that true. 

More than once, in my growing up years in Tennessee, my Mom fixed WICFR for dinner.  You know what this is right?  (Whatever I can find in the refrigerator.) 

In other words, she adapted.  And I imagine you have adapted in certain periods of your life. 

  When finances are low
    When marital change comes
      When job change comes
        When the norm is interrupted

We humans are way more adaptable than we want to believe.  We can do it, whatever IT is, when faced with change.

Good for you, my fellow earth travelers. 

Way to adapt.


Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration