Thursday, January 24, 2019

Do You Need a Fortune Teller?


Do You Need a Fortune Teller?

I don’t need a fortune teller.  There, I’ve said it out loud. 

I don’t have a lucky rabbit’s foot.
I don’t have a lucky sweater.
I don’t go up to red-headed people and rub their hair.

I don’t spend money on fortune tellers.

I DO conduct my life according to some principles I’ve established over my years of living.  I believe I have a good brain in my head that still can function, and think, and reason. 

I have two ears with which to hear in this world.  I hear nuances, inflections, pitch, timber, confidence or lack thereof.  I hear very well.

I have two eyes with which to see.  I observe.

Why would I want to give my will, my future, or certain decisions of my life over to some fable, some fantasy, some gimmick, and someone else who is in touch with the “spirit world”?

For as long as I am able, I shall make my own decisions, hold my own counsel, and follow my own sense of rightness for my life and these times.

I will continue to read and use my filters as to what is true and just.


I don’t need a fortune teller!


Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration