Thursday, January 31, 2019

What Goes on in Your Mind?


What Goes on in Your Mind?

There are certain dominant thoughts that every one of us hold.  Let us consider that for a moment.

What goes on in the mind of …

A doctor – healing the sick
A writer – making sense and affecting people
A mother – love and care for her brood
A musician – pitch, rhythm, wow factor
A teacher – is learning happening

A salesman – does he need it and can I get him to buy
A good minister – how can I help people today
A bad minister – how much can I get out of his bank account today
A sick person – get me well
A dying person – let me go

A banker – how can I help improve your financial future
A teller – did I give you back the proper amount of change
A grocer clerk – our shelves are well stocked. Come and get it
A retiree – is that all there is – to time, to money, to food
An artist – what can I see that no one else has seen before

I hope you are realizing some of your dreams, hopes and longings, no matter what goes on in your mind.


Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration