Sunday, January 27, 2019

I Passed It Along


I Passed It Along

I’m at one of my favorite coffee shops doing a bit of writing.  I had a chance to pass it along.

You know IT? 

I paid for the coffee for the lady and her baby behind me.  This is not a bragging moment.  No, not at all. 

It is a moment to reflect.  She just came over to my table and thanked me.  I said “You weren’t supposed to know.” 

We exchanged pleasantries, I engaged with her 11-month old and that was the end.

Except this small but good glow I still have and she’s been gone now for 5 or 10 minutes.

The coffee - $3 bucks.  Her smile and pleasant child more than paid me back. 

I’ve had times when others have done this for me.  It is an esteeming and an encouraging moment in time.

I believe that is the way my new friend experienced it as well.



Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Hope~Encouragement~Inspiration