Sunday, January 20, 2019

Seven Apples a Week?

Seven Apples a Week?

You know the old adage – “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.”

Well, an apple a day equals seven in a week.  So, can I just eat seven apples on Sunday and be done with it for the week?

That would be like telling your spouse “I love you” on your wedding day and never saying it again.  “I told you once.  If I ever change my mind, I’ll let you know.”

Now that would cause the breakdown of a lot of marriages. 

My point – some tasks need to be done daily.  Eating, bathing, taking meds, saying the esteeming words that are important in relationships. 

And you can never catch up.  If I miss my meds today, my body lets me know.  I can’t double-dip tomorrow. 

Do the daily requirements.  Be smart in your responsibilities. 


Something to think on,
in about 60 seconds.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement
Inspiration